Why are you looking at me like a stranger?
Standing in front of you, feels as if I am a pretender.
Never could express, how much I loved you.
Didn’t want to kill myself, but I had to.
My eyes spoke it loud, my heart screamed it out.
Deaf you were, coz your name was the one I used to shout.
Destroyed and devastated I sit in one corner of the room.
Raining it’s in and out, can’t you make me your groom.
Your eyes haunt me through out the day.
Those were the only reason, as nothing I could say.
Scorching my ear is some noise.
Please talk to me; I am dying to hear your voice.

Scribbling my thoughts is your red colored hair.
Always realized that made you look fair.
Floating down the shoulders they looked like a snake.
Wondering am I dreaming or still awake.
These are the memories which leave me dead and haunted,
You are the soul that I always wanted.
Indescribable and unsustainable are these feelings.
A torrid future coming up is what I am seeing.