Life now a day seems like a deep dark tunnel,
More closely you see, resembles the shape of a funnel.
Engraved in my hands is your name,
More than love it feels like a silly fame.

Looking down the window, echoing is the sound of heavy rain,
Your memories are hitting me hard, making me feel insane.
Screaming my heart, wants to express I love you,
Countering my thoughts are questions,
Is this the thing that you had to do?

On no nights do you let me sleep,
Denied and broken, long nights I weep.
Spend days and nights seeing your image,
The reward I got was you threw me like sewage.

My fault was living in the world full of fantasy,
Broke all my dreams and made it look so clumsy.
I want to know who gave you this right.
Shading all colors of my life to black and white.

On no day I am giving up my Love,
Nothing can change my emotions and get me perturbed.
Hoping some day I will be beside you,
Embrace you in my arms and show how much I love you.